- Location: North West/Cheshire
- Job Type: Purchasing/Procurement
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£40k + benefits
- Date Posted: 10/03/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2022
Location: North West/Cheshire
Salary: c£40k + benefits
Brand new role in the business working alongside the Head of Procurement.
- Going from strength to strength in their respective categories over the past 12 months.
- Demand for their products and services have almost doubled causing for the creation of a larger and stronger procurement team.
- As the business grows so will your role and your career development!
- A real leader within their category
- We’re looking for a graduate calibre procurement candidate, preferably with experience in procurement within food manufacturing
- You’ll have experience of building relationships within internal and external stakeholders
- You must be driven and ambitious as there are fantastic career opportunities available for successful individuals.
- You’ll have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards. You work with openness, honesty, and integrity.
- You need a demonstrated track record of strong negotiating performance and devising and implementing category strategy.
- As a key member within procurement, you will work closely with demand planners on all vendor issues.
- Manager direct material contracts and status reporting
- Run tenders, evaluate bids, make recommendations based on commercial and technical factors
- Use insight and market knowledge to determine areas where savings and efficiencies can be made
- Maintain and update budgets with the wider business
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this leading business, contact Carole Hearn directly firstname.lastname@example.org with reference CH/10667 or for a confidential chat call 0161 832 7463