Careers at Silven
At Silven, we only work with the brightest and the best. Our structured career path – and plenty of perks – mean you get to progress in your career, whilst having fun along the way…
As well as attractive salary and excellent commission structure, we offer:
- A brand name that will open doors and make you more money
- More inbound jobs to work than anyone else in Manchester and London
- Up to 44 days’ holiday (unlimited for high performers)
- The chance to go ‘Inside The Factory’ with the UK’s top food manufacturing businesses
- Modern, bright offices in the centre of Manchester and London
- Training from the biggest names in food and drink recruitment
- Two distinct career paths laid out – both leading to director level
We work hard, but we also play hard and reward our high performers. After all, success deserves freedom!
- Big screens to challenge your colleagues on work targets and more
- Monthly lunch clubs for high achievers
- Company incentives every quarter (often abroad)
- Charity events – runs, obstacle courses etc.
Why join us?
“We work in a bouncing office – everyone is like minded and tenacious. Working alongside people I love seeing outside the office as well as at work says it all.” – Harri Walker, Head of Interim
“You feel valued, it’s a meritocracy and you can be yourself. Everyone celebrates one another’s successes – it’s a great place to work.” – Max Cable, Executive Consultant
“Absolutely everyone we work with is so supportive and welcoming, I can’t imagine a better environment to start my journey into recruitment.” – Lois Osborne, Recruitment Advisor
Ready to work with Silven?
We’re currently looking for both trainee and experienced consultants to join our team. If you’re up for the challenge, fill in the contact form below and we’ll be in touch!
To apply for this exciting role, please fill in the form below.