- Location: Kent
- Job Type: Purchasing/Procurement
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c25K
- Date Posted: 13/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 20/10/2023
Procurement Planner – Food Manufacturing
Job Title: Procurement Planner
Shift Pattern: Tue-Sat, 8am-5pm
- Verifying supply orders, top ups and raising any identified issues with relevant Buyers.
- Requirement to travel within the UK and overseas. This includes travel to other Company or off-site meeting locations from time to time – expenses paid for.
- Managing raw material rejections and arranging replacement stock for customer orders.
- Processing Production orders, ensuring correct rates are paid to factory for production.
- Ensure all consignments are correctly set up on the system according to relevant protocols.
- That all invoices are processed in a timely fashion and with due attention to the claim’s tracker.
- Computer Literate – Excel proficiency is essential and at ease with IT software.
- Previous experience in a Procurement role for the Food industry or FMCG is highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- Good communication skills and fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Self-organised approach and ability to plan a workload and support other team members.
- A well-established company operating with the food manufacturing industry who has seen continuous growth across the years allowing for career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Jodie directly at Jodie.email@example.com quoting reference JE/14100.