- Location: Greater London
- Job Type: Purchasing/Procurement
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: C£50K - £60K w/ Bonus
- Date Posted: 15/08/2023
- Expiry Date: 22/09/2023
Senior Ingredients Buyer
Location: Greater London.
Job Title: Senior Buyer
Salary: C£50K – £60K w/ Bonus
- Influence both internal and external stakeholders throughout the sourcing process to successfully deliver agreed portfolio plans.
- Manage the full process including the market research, pricing, supplier selection and negotiation.
- Ensuring group goals and business needs are met and risks are managed.
- Delivering portfolio using product knowledge which is recognised both internally and externally within the value chain and customer arena.
- Delivering the annual procurement strategy across portfolio ensuring maximised value to the company and its customer base
- Ensuring business and customer needs are understood and managed to deliver long term sustainability.
- Exposure of Procurement in food manufacturing or FMCG.
- Experience in commodities is preferred.
- CIPs qualifications would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, influencing, and relationship building skills.
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- A widely recognised food manufacturing company that works with most major retailers
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, contact Hannah McGrail 0161 832 7463 or email directly at email@example.com quoting reference #13848