- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Other Managerial Job Function
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50k + Benefits
- Date Posted: 23/08/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/09/2022
Process & Systems Improvement Manager
Salary: c£50k + Benefits
- Do you want to work for a well-known food group?
- Do you thrive in a busy environment and possess excellent communication skills?
- The role will drive a continuous improvement within all departments in the business
- This company produces branded and own label products for all the major UK grocery retailers.
- The company has won multiple awards and are hugely people focused.
- They are renowned for high quality food products.
- To work within the Continuous Improvement team, working alongside all departments in the development and support of best practice for business processes and systems with a clear 3–5-year plan for the development of our business processes and data automation.
- To ensure all current business processes are continually challenged and improved upon, that innovation and new process developments are embraced and translated into the business successfully, without compromise and that critical processing criteria are understood and built into standard operation procedures throughout all functions.
- Develop and support the installation of recommended robust and sustainable process improvements.
- Development of data management systems to supply the required information to allow analysis and improvement of Site KPIs.
- Identifying improvement opportunities within the current SAP/ERP systems and surrounding business processes.
- Support the development, installation, commissioning and on-going optimisation of all business processes.
- Support implementation of major ERP system upgrades.
As well as the obvious skills – Resilience, Communication, Team Player, Leadership, you’ll need the following:
- Experience in a Process systems improvement role, within a food or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- A leadership style which ensures respect, drives teamwork, demonstrates honesty, robust communication and strong ownership always and drives these values as an inherent way of working within teams.
- Significant exposure to implementing and leading a process improvement, based culture within a FMCG / food environment
- Strong process orientation, excellent IT skills, logical thinker and analytical ability. You should demonstrate a sound understanding of operational and wider business processes and controls.
What to do next
I’ve got plenty more to tell you about this company. But hopefully, you’ve got a good taste for the role. Hopefully, you’ve got a good idea of if this is the right opportunity for you – or not.
If you want to be considered, then please send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref CH/11769 and I will ensure that I give you a call to discuss further.