The market is busy. People are moving. We are growing.
And we need some help.
We recruit for the food industry.
We want people from the food industry to help.
We think this is a good idea.
We know a lot of great recruiters who have come over from working in food manufacturing. It’s not for everyone, but it can be hugely enjoyable and you can make a difference to real businesses and people.
· You’ll work in a nice office with a bunch of sociable people who will also have your back.
· Because we want you to be good and to be successful, you’ll get a lot of high quality training.
· You get to go around the country and see loads of different factories, meeting key people along the way.
If that doesn’t sound too bad, here’s some stuff that sets us apart:
· We win awards.
· We have a great exec team.
· We have ambitious growth plans backed up by a non exec who built a recruitment business from £3m to £250m in 6 years.
Still with me? Awesome.
Recruitment really can be pretty tough, if you aren’t cut out for it.
You’ll be repeatedly doing things you don’t feel comfortable doing.
You’ll be working in a very fast paced environment.
You’ll be surrounded by smart, driven people who will expect a lot of you.
When it’s busy, it’s really busy.
Oh, and a large part of your job will be interrupting people. On the phone.
If you do this well, you can really add value.
We’ll train you, but you need to be aware that this is part of the job.
Get in touch.