Site DirectorSilven Recruitment Posted 03/12/2019
Do you want a Site Director role, with full P&L responsibility, working for a food manufacturer with sites throughout the UK?
- Do you have experience of leading a food manufacturing site / business unit including full P&L responsibility?
- Can you back up an Operations background with Commercial, Financial or other relevant functional experience?
- Are you inspirational? Can you clearly demonstrate strong leadership? Have you a collaborative leadership style? Do you demonstrate gravitas?
- Can you highlight examples of driving people initiatives including employee engagement, talent management and cultural change?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role includes:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is a key role within the Leadership Team.
- The role includes full operational responsibility, including P&L, for the business including supply chain, whilst also working closely with the Commercial, Innovation/NPD teams and other support functions.
- Create a high calibre, high performing team and enable them to deliver the business strategy.
- Drive high standards of health, safety and wellbeing.
- Keep abreast of industry / sector developments / best practice; network effectively.
- Play a leading role in driving continuous improvement.
What will you get?
- A company that is growing both organically and through acquisition.
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/6259 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463