- Location: Lincolnshire
- Job Type: GM/Site Director Job Vacancies
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Highly Competitive Salary & Executive package to attract the best
- Date Posted: 13/12/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/01/2022
Posted by: Silven c/o Branston
Job Title: Managing Director
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary & Executive package to attract the best
We are looking to recruit a Managing Director for our Prepared foods division. Our fresh produce expertise is unrivalled, and that’s why our retail, wholesale, and food manufacturing customers put their trust in us. Whether we’re growing our own potatoes, or partnering with some of the country’s best suppliers, we deliver exceptional products, on time, every time.
Fresh potatoes are brilliant (well, we would say that, wouldn’t we), but not everyone has the time or inclination to cook from scratch. That’s why, back in 2005, we launched our prepared foods range, with ready-to-cook potato products that you simply pop in the oven or microwave.
With a real focus on maximising our opportunity to further expand the Prepared Business, through innovation and continued investment, it’s truly a fantastic opportunity for a talented MD to lead the business into its next exciting era.
● We’re looking for a Managing Director who has a real passion for Chilled Food Manufacturing, who can demonstrate their ability to operate successfully at a senior level, and who has both factory operational and strategic experience.
● You will have experience in collaborating with major retailers and develop strong customer relationships.
● You will have extensive change management experience, taking businesses through growth, driving continuous improvement, and a proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels of the organisation.
● You will have a naturally collaborative style with a real passion for what you do and demonstrate your ability to deliver results.
Key responsibilities include:
● Reporting to Branston’s Managing Director, as MD of Prepared foods you will have full operational responsibility for the Prepared foods division. Direct reports include the Site General Manager and full Senior Leadership Team to deliver and exceed our KPI’s (H&S, Quality & Service)
● As part of your role, you will formulate the strategy to drive sales and consistent profit, working with our retail customers and B2B to further develop new opportunities.
● You will be the key in driving the growth, using “first to market” innovation plans and investment strategy to optimise and embed sustained competitive advantage.
● You will work closely with the rest of the Branston business, working to deliver a wider business strategy, including Sustainability, Health & Safety, People Development, Continuous Improvement, and a great culture.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to our retained consultant firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref MC4129 or call me on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.