- Location: North West London
- Job Type: Quality Assurance/Control
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Circa £40-45k + bens
- Date Posted: 05/05/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/06/2022
Quality Assurance Manager
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s leading fresh and prepared food manufacturers?
Do you thrive in a fast paced, factory environment?
Are you meticulous about meeting standards and customer expectations?
If you answered “yes” to these and are looking for a new challenge this could be the job for you!
Location: North West London
Salary: Circa £40-45k + bens
- Are you will be fully conversant with BRC 8 and confident in HACCP?
- Are you customer-facing in your current role?
- Do you have experience of managing a team of QA Technicians in the role of Quality Manager / QA Supervisor within a chilled food manufacturing environment?
- Can you demonstrate experience driving standards to meet BRC and retailer audit requirements and maintaining high levels?
- Do you have experience of conducting microbiological investigations?
- Are you a highly motivated, determined and enthusiastic individual with strong leadership and team building qualities?
- Do you have a proven track record of driving improvement and change?
Reporting to the Technical Manager and responsible for managing the QA team to ensure that product quality, processing systems and factory practices are maintained at the company’s high standards
Duties will include:
- Managing the site quality assurance systems and processes to ensure that factory operation complies with all relevant site standards, codes of practice and food legislation
- Creating effective corrective or preventative action plans for any issues relating to legislation, systems, processes or procedures and or product
- Monitoring adherence to the Quality Management systems through routine monitoring and audit programmes, encouraging the principles of continuous improvement and a Quality Assurance culture
- Ensuring that a comprehensive HACCP system is implemented and maintained, updating it in line with changes to process, equipment or product
- Evaluating risk prior to the introduction of a new process, product or raw material
- My client is a market leading food and manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- The company is always keen to develop staff and has a track record of promoting from within
What to do next:
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, email your CV to email@example.com with KG/11904 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07399 935 170 (mobile) and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That’s ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link!