- Location: South Wales
- Job Type: Project Management
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£40k + Benefits
- Date Posted: 07/12/2021
- Expiry Date: 15/01/2022
Process Development Manager – FOOD & DRINK
Food manufacturing, Process Development, Project Management of the transfer of NPD into the factory. Do you have all of this and more?
Location: South Wales
Salary: c£40k + Benefits
- Do you want to work for one of the biggest Food Manufacturers in the UK?
- Do you thrive in a busy environment and possess excellent Communication skills?
- Have you project managed the transfer of new products from NPD to Production?
- Major food manufacturing Group
- Products for all the major UK grocery retailers.
- They are renowned for high quality food products.
- You will be responsible for driving continuous improvement by being attuned to ongoing developments with new raw materials and processes, competitor activity and market trends, in the associated categories
- Responsible for one of their major retailer accounts – so previous experience is necessary.
- You will be the focal point in ensuring that all new products are seamlessly transferred from NPD to Production, with due regard to Safety, Quality, etc.
- To monitor final product costs throughout the development process and advise of any deviation whilst agreeing corrective action as appropriate
As well as the obvious skills – Resilience, Communication, Team Player, Leadership, you’ll need the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Process Development role, within a (multi-component) food manufacturing environment.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in food related discipline.
- Experience of computerised specification and recipe management systems.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
What to do next
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with EH/PDMSW as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!