- Location: North West, Greater Manchester/Lancashire
- Job Type: Facilities / Maintenance
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£49k DOE + Benefits package
- Date Posted: 27/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/10/2022
Location – North West, Greater Manchester/Lancashire.
Salary – c£49k DOE + Benefits package.
Opportunity to create, implement and then monitor the maintenance strategy on site. Helpful if you’ve done this previously. Managing a team on a fast-paced food manufacturing site.
- Key responsibility for this role will focus on the creation of a strong maintenance culture and strategy on site.
- Working cross functionally on site you will project manage any planned maintenance utilising the different departments on site to complete said project, you will work closely with the Engineering Manager essentially as an assistant Engineering Manager.
- Develop and train the team of engineers and facilities administration across the shifts.
- Using lean and continuous improvement techniques you will be tasks with cost saving across the facilities on site.
- Assure all standards and procedures are in place and regularly updated to govern all safe working practices.
- You will need to have a relevant engineering qualification. Ideally you will be a time served engineer with experience in maintenance and facilities engineering specifically.
- Beneficial if you have experience with CMMS systems including agility.
- Have a detailed engineering knowledge of modern continuous, food production processes.
- Good working knowledge of associated disciplines including Project Management, Health and Safety and Food safety.
- Experience of managing teams in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven background in continuous improvement and lean.
- Well invested site with best-in-class practices across each function.
- Part of a bigger portfolio of businesses with strong values and a passion for developing employee’s careers.
Click apply If you’re interested in applying for this position, please contact Carole Hearn on 0161 832 7463 or email Carole directly at carole.hearn@Silven.co.uk quoting reference CH/11873