Maintenance Engineer / Electrically BiasedSilven Recruitment Posted 25/06/2020
Maintenance Engineer / Electrically Biased
Are you an apprentice served engineer with extensive experience working as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer in a Food Manufacturing/FMCG environment? Then this company needs you!
Posted by – Silven
Location – Greater Manchester
Job Title – Multi-Skilled Engineer
Salary – Circa £42k + Benefits
- You must be a time served Engineer with minimum 3 years-experience working within fast paced Food Manufacturing.
- Must be qualified to a minimum HNC or above in a Multi Skilled Engineering discipline.
- Must have good experience in electrical controls engineering, knowledgeable on electrical equipment and systems with a fundamental knowledge of mechanical systems.
- You must have an outstanding attitude towards delivering the expected outputs and contributing to the goals of the business.
- Respond to breakdowns, completing planned and preventative maintenance and being involved in machinery installations, when necessary.
- Optimise line performance to meet and exceed Key performance indicators in the areas of equipment reliability and efficiency.
- Be able to optimize plant performance through software interrogation.
- A leader within Food Manufacturing producing products for all retailers.
If you would like to know about this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CH/7378 or call Carole on:0161 832 7463