- Location: Cheshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c. £47,000
- Date Posted: 08/07/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/08/2022
4on4off – 2 Days – 2 Nights – 4 off
Salary c. £47,000
Job ref: JR/11389
Reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Co-ordinate the activities of a shift engineering team in providing support to the operations team.
- Monitor the completion of PMs and other equipment inspections.
- Operate as senior engineering point of contact for Shift Managers.
- Support Short Interval Control, and daily endo of shift review meetings with Shift Managers.
- Participate in Improvement Groups e.g. wastage reduction.
Complete a clear and comprehensive handover to incoming shift engineering team.
- A fully qualified and experienced Engineer (preferably multiskilled) with at least 5 years’ experience
- Trained to 17th Edition Electrical Regulations (desirable).
- Familiar with FMCG environment.
- Experienced in leading a team
- An excellent communicator with the ability to coach and support others.
5.6 weeks holiday pro rata, Health Care Cash plan, Life Assurance, Employee Care, Canteen on site – Free parking, plus many more…
If you are interested and want to be considered for the above role contact,
Jameel – 0161 832 7463
email – Jameel.firstname.lastname@example.org