- Location: Surrey
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: competitive + benefits
- Date Posted: 27/04/2021
- Expiry Date: 28/05/2021
Graduate CSR Officer- Food Manufacturing
Salary: competitive + benefits
Do you want to work for a successful, growing company who pride themselves on supply chain integrity, sustainable sourcing and high-quality products?
With over a c100 million pound turnover and continued year on year growth, it really is a perfect time to join them. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Social Responsibility Officer to join the team in this new role.
It’s a great role, so if you want the scope to make a difference in a progressive and entrepreneurial environment then this could be your next role.
- Undergraduate degree in environmental science/relevant field.
- Experience working on CSR topics relevant to the role.
- Customer-focus; you are committed to delighting customers and consumers.
- One-team; you have the ability to work on cross-functional partnerships and drive change through others.
- Passionate; you have a huge passion for ethical and sustainable issues – with experience and background knowledge of CSR/environmental issues.
- A natural influencer and storyteller; You strive to understand the “why” and can draw out valuable learnings from data to contribute towards our sustainability roadmap.
- Collaborative: You build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to drive deeper impact across operational and corporate sustainability initiatives.
- Methodical: you will have a high level of attention to detail and methodical in your work approach.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the CSR Director/ CSR Team in developing and implementing the group’s CSR programme which includes social, sustainable and environmental elements, maintaining the company leading corporate reputation for responsible practices and social investment across the Group and its supply chains.
- Consult with stakeholders and customers to understand priorities around the wider environmental agenda.
- Showcase a good understanding of CSR, wider environmental issues, and social issues, with a key focus to educate the wider business on these issues.
- Benchmark, insights, and gap analysis of the company and its suppliers’ CSR performance for key stakeholders.
- Record, measure, and report on the group and its supply chains’ CSR activities.
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch asap.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref EH/CSR or call Emma on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.