- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45k + excellent benefits
- Date Posted: 23/06/2021
- Expiry Date: 28/07/2021
Job Title: Weekend Engineering Manager
Location: North West/Lancashire
Salary: c£45k + excellent benefits
- Educated to HNC/HND within engineering
- Experience of working within a food or FMCG factory
- Experience of managing engineering teams in food manufacturing
The purpose of the role is to effectively manage the shift. To assist in the planning, coordination and execution of the weekend maintenance works associated with the process equipment and site facilities including contractor control. To ensure a start up of production lines and facilities on a Monday morning; review, handover and feedback of all weekend works with all departments. Develop the engineering weekend policies and systems.
- Responsible for the safety, quality and legality of all products and processes within the departments
- Review the PM system for all lines and facilities with the area managers to ensure labour, materials and plant available to complete works
- Working with the engineering, hygiene and production teams assist in the execution of PPM activities
- Lead the engineering team ensuring the efficiency and availability targets are met
- Increase OEE and line efficiencies through the effective leadership of a team of multi-skilled personnel to improve plant start up performance.
- To follow up on engineering activities during any equipment downtime effected by weekend work
- My client is a major player within the food and drink sector with an enviable presence. They are continuing to grow year on year.
- There are very clear career opportunities for high potential individuals.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/9381 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or 07792 466140.