- Location: Staffordshire
- Job Type: Warehouse
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30K
- Date Posted: 05/07/2021
- Expiry Date: 13/08/2021
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Days Based Warehouse Shift Manager
Exciting new role, brand new warehouse facility, fantastic business, super successful and growing?
We are recruiting for a brand new role in their structure to strengthen their management team , they are a global food business , they are looking to recruit talented Shift Leaders in their Despatch/ Warehouse.
Have you got what it takes to join the team?
- Ideally you will have several years’ experience managing Teams of 10 plus and within a fast paced warehousing/ distribution environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of Warehouse Management stock systems, picking operations, customer specs to delivery requirements. COSHH and Health & Safety requirements.
- MHE experience in managing a large 24/7 operation of MHE across the site.
- Should have excellent people management and relationship skills and be comfortable working effectively within a broad range of working environments.
- Needs to be a practical manager, willing to be hands-on and lead change from the front.
- Ability to work with all other operational departments including planning, production and distribution.
As Senior Team Leader, you will report to the Site Despatch Manager and ensure that all customer requirements are met, ensuring orders are delivered on time, in full and in a safe manner.
You will have a team reporting to you including Team Leaders and the Shift Team members
- You will be responsible for managing and all the Despatch Operations across all shifts.
- As part of your role, you will have the Stock control responsibility for all materials stored and picked for the business on shift
- GMP standards – Audit ready at all times.
- Health & Safety for Despatch operations, training of to meet with SOPs.
- Training – Ensure all staff are adequately trained to undertake all duties required. Responsible for the departmental skills matrix
- Ensure all orders are picked in accordance with customer orders ensuring correct date and stock rotation at all times.
To apply for these exciting opportunities with a brand leading business, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref mc9435 or call me on 07792465247 for a confidential discussion.