- Location: Merseyside, Liverpool
- Job Type: Warehouse
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45k + Benefits
- Date Posted: 08/02/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/03/2022
Role: Warehouse Manager
Location: Merseyside, Liverpool
Salary: c£45k + Benefits
Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager looking for a new challenge with a highly successful FMCG business?
- You will manage, lead, and develop your respective team ensuring and successful operations flow throughout the warehouse.
- Manage, motivate, train, appraise, discipline and continually develop the warehouse team.
- Achieve Logistics business objectives through effective performance management.
- Responsible for all Freight and Off Site storage contracts
- Ensure all Inventory is stock controlled and correctly stored along with continuous PI checks, annual stock checks and weekly stock reconciliations for site and 3rd party storage sites, in line with company guidelines.
- Ensure that products are delivered in a timely, cost effective manner and to the satisfaction of the customer in line with OTIF targets.
- Manage logistics activities and costs within the agreed budget. This data is to be tracked and communicated to the business on a monthly business as part of the S&OP process.
- To review process and warehousing methods on an ongoing basis to achieve capacity and systems improvement
- Previous experience in warehouse operations management within FMCG or food industry.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager with experience of managing a warehouse team.
- Relevant health and safety qualifications are needed.
- Expertise on warehouse management procedures and best practice
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehouse KPI’s
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Part of a huge portfolio of businesses globally that provide a range of high-quality products to all of the major UK retailers.
- Award winning business.
- Over the past 5 years the group has had a huge influx of investment increasing the standard of each and every department within the manufacturing facility.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM10486 to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.