- Location: Buckfastleigh
- Job Type: Warehouse
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c. £45,000 (Sunday – Thursday)
- Date Posted: 23/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
Warehouse and Stock Manager
Salary c. £45,000 (Sunday – Thursday)
Job reference: FE/10019
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a growing, ethical, B Corp business which works to enhance people and the planet? Our client is:
- Friendly, forward-thinking company that listens and progress their own
- Very successful business that saw increased demand throughout the pandemic and has continued growing since
- Turnover of £70 million
- D2C food business
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and be responsible for managing intake, stock movement, recycling, and warehousing:
- Leadership of warehousing for fresh, ambient, chilled, packaging and recycling stock lines across the site, by managing space, capacity, and OTIF.
- Lead on stock accuracy and ensure stock is rotated correctly through daily fridge walks and stock movements, and working closely the production, procurement, and QC teams.
- Develop team leaders.
- Implement continuous improvement strategies to optimise operational performance and driving CI through the team by developing their ideas.
- Continuous development of health and safety culture and standards for all employees
- Work closely with the procurement team to organise delivery plans and foreseeable challenges that may impact production.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experience in a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment
- Leadership and management experience
- ERP experience (AX preferable)
- Warehouse and supply-chain experience/understanding
- Ideally pervious experience in continuous improvement application
- Great interpersonal skills
Salary and Package
- Salary c. £45,000
- Sunday – Thursday
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee owned (become a co-owner of the business)
To apply for this role, please contact Faith Eastwood at Silven on either 07399 824435, 0161 832 7463 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference FE/10019