- Location: Suffolk, Norfolk, East Anglia
- Job Type: Training
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£35-50k, Pension, Excellent Bonus
- Date Posted: 25/03/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2022
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Training Manager
Location: Suffolk, Norfolk, East Anglia,
Salary: c£35-50k, Pension, Excellent Bonus,
This is a brand-new role, a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Training Manager to join a Global FMCG Manufacturing Business in Suffolk. It’s a brand new role for the site ,so it’s it a real opportunity for someone to make it their own and make a lasting impact. This a hugely important role for the site . Are you up for the challenge?
- We’re looking for a high calibre Training Manager who has a real passion for training and people and has experience within ideally FMCG /Manufacturing.
- You will be an expert in your field, and you will be able to demonstrate your ability to deliver Best in Class training throughout all levels of the organisation either directly or through appropriate providers.
- Ideally you will bring working knowledge of e-learning systems and innovative solutions
- You’ll have strong analytical , super organised and have an eye for detail. You will be IT literate,experienced in working on Training Databases, Excel , Microsoft, Powerpoint etc.
As Training Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Operational Improvement , you and your team will focus a site level, to facilitate identification of strategic training needs.
- You will liaise with department heads to understand their specific training gaps and implement accordingly, ensuring training delivery is prioritised against identified gaps.
- As Training Manager, part of your role will assess external training providers and provide cost effective solutions, bringing in-house where possible.
- Regular review of what training best practice looks like and look to replicate those practices here. Develop training validation methods to assess whether the training has delivered against its intended objectives.
- Delivery of specific work-based training to give people the skills to do their job effectively and safely. Priorities across all departments will be QSHE and job specific skills.
- Lead the provision of appropriate induction training
- Ownership and continuous improvement of the development programmes for the site
- Develop training validation methods to assess whether the training has delivered against its intended objectives.
- Maintain site training database and key KPIs.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Maxime Cable, at email@example.com quoting ref MC10835 or call me on 01485 520000 for a confidential discussion.