- Location: Gloucester
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £45,000
- Date Posted: 22/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 28/04/2023
Thermal Process Lead
Are you looking for a new role to progress in your career? Would you like a new challenge with a successful food manufacturer? My client is looking for a Thermal Process Lead to join their team and lead 3-4 validation. This role will include company paid travel to sites across the UK and abroad.
Reporting to the Thermal Process Team Leader, the successful candidate will:
- Plan and manage projects to meet deadlines. Many of these will be across the UK and abroad and will be more technical validation and/or consultancy.
- Propose and deliver thermal and none-thermal processing technology research.
- Design and deliver training and presentations on external/internal training courses, seminars and symposia.
- Develop 2 G2 level staff’s technical and professional skills.
- Ensure the business’ research and contract work in building client relationships, preparing/reviewing quotes.
- Respond to direct technical enquiries and requests for processing advice.
- Degree or equivalent in engineering or food technology.
- Possess the fundamental awareness of the importance of heat processing in the food industry.
- 5 years’ work experience within a processing area, preferably in food.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (client meetings, emails, reports).
- Time management and financial awareness to facilitate effective project management.
- Some experience of people management is advantageous.
- Full UK/EU driving licence and eligibility to live/work in the UK. Ability to travel within the UK and beyond
- Computer literate: MS Office (particularly Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
If you are ready for their next step or an individual looking for your next challenge, please click ‘apply now’ to be considered. Alternatively, contact Edward Crampton on 02037943984 or 07852529538 or firstname.lastname@example.org