- Location: Suffolk
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Salary: c£36k + Excellent benefits
- Date Posted: 07/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/10/2022
Temporary Shift Team Leader – 6m FTC
Job Title: Operations Team Leader
Salary: c£36k + Excellent benefits.
Are you an immediately available operations team leader with experience of exceeding KPI’s in a fast-moving food manufacturing environment?
- You will have a background in CI initiatives as you will be expected to assist in all Continuous Improvements projects moving forward.
- You will be responsible for working with teams on shop floor to drive processes and ensure all KPIS’s are met throughout the team.
- You will establish and maintain a good working relationship with team leaders, other manager’s, and all staff at other levels.
- Monday to Friday shift pattern.
- You are required to have management experience in high-volume manufacturing environment. Shift Management experience is essential for this role.
- You will have experience implementing and leading Continuous Improvement Projects.
- You must possess an ability to work under pressure, be capable of resolving staffing issues, effectively control budgets and have excellent planning skills.
- Above all, you will have an approachable management style and an eagerness to develop and drive your team towards targets.
- Food manufacturer which supplies to all the major retailers.
- Great opportunity for progression as they are expanding so new development paths are emerging.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting reference #HM11829 to Hannah.email@example.com or for a confidential conversation, call Hannah on 0161 832 7463