- Location: West Midlands
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35K-£40K
- Date Posted: 14/06/2021
- Expiry Date: 10/07/2021
Technical Services Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Technical Services Manager
Location: West Midlands
Are QMS systems your forte ?
We are recruiting for a talented Site Technical services Manager to manage and further develop a QMS system for a hugely successful food business. This exciting role based is in the West Midlands/ Staffordshire Area. Lots of opportunity for you to develop yourself and career with this highly acclaimed business. This would be an ideal role for someone ready to take the next step in their Technical Management career
- Ideally you will be Degree qualified or equivalent, with several years’ experience in a Quality Systems Management role within the food manufacturing industry. Are you ready for your next challenge ?
- You be able to demonstrate your experience of customer and industry food standards including supplier approval, BRC,HACCP legislation and audits
- You will be highly organised with the ability to prioritize work. You will have excellent computer skills and have a logical and practical approach to work and projects
Reporting to the Site Technical Manager, this is a key role within the business. Technical Services Manager you will be responsible for the QMS system, supporting the factory to deliver “best in class” results and ensuring all technical documentation is current and compliant. You will deputy to the Site Technical Manager.
- As Technical Services Manager you will be responsible for maintaining the supplier approval system, raw material specifications and finished product specifications with the technical services provider ensuring that all suppliers are risk assessed and approved to industry standards, thus providing the site with due diligence
- As part of your role, you will ensuring that all suppliers have completed supplier approval questionnaires and that these are approved and signed off.
- Maintaining the site raw material risk assessment data base.
- You will be responsible for drafting and issuing of procedures with the sites Technical Manager to deliver the requirements of the quality management system.
- Driving the sites agenda on customer complaints and drafting responses to customer and regulatory bodies. Trending information and supplying the factory with clarity to drive improvements.
- As Technical Services Manager part of your role will encompass Packaging specification management, controlling of the food safety requirements to deliver legally compliant products.
- Maintaining the filing of all factory paperwork in conjunction with the operations and technical teams
- Development and maintenance of the sites forms and records to deliver due diligence around the supply and manufacturing of the products manufactured on site.
- Management of the sites product and processing testing requirements to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Maintenance of the sites non-conformance database and the close out mechanism.
- Manage and drive the sites internal audit program along with ensuring that close outs are carried out in a timely manner.
- Be part of the sites HACCP team and support the technical manager with any other duties required to deliver the technical agenda.
- My client is a well-established and hugely successful processor of high quality food products.
- My client will offer excellent career development opportunities for those with ambition.
To apply for this exciting exclusive role, please send a copy of your CV quoting MC9306 for a confidential discussion, please call me, Max Cable on 07792 465247.