- Location: West Sussex
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: circa £45k & benefits
- Date Posted: 29/06/2021
- Expiry Date: 30/07/2021
Recrutiment: Exclusive to Silven.
Location: West Sussex
Salary: circa £45k & benefits
Do you want to work for a successful, growing company who pride themselves on their supply chain integrity, sustainable sourcing and high-quality products? My client is a market leader in innovation, supplying to food service and manufacturing with exciting plans for future growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the company Quality Management System, ensuring a full programme of due diligence is appropriate and implemented.
- Guide the team towards BRC accreditation.
- Undertake a range of supplier technical visits including accompanying customer visits, supplier onboarding, first productions and routine visits. This role will require some foreign travel, both Long Haul and within Europe.
- Completion and maintenance of product specifications, both on customer portals and internal specifications.
- Label and artwork review and approval as and when required, ensuring legal compliance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working within a technical function for a food manufacturer or a food importer.
- Legal knowledge and experience of food safety and regulatory legislation.
- Have had direct working relationships with a range of customers, including Food Service customers, manufacturers or wholesalers and our European customers.
- Experience of auditing food manufacturing sites
- Experience with both manufacturing BRC standard and Agents & Brokers BRC standard
The role carries a high level of responsibility and will be challenging but the rewards for the right candidate will be immeasurable.
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch asap.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting ref CH/9385 or call 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.
All direct and third-party applications will be passed to Silven to be put through our process