- Location: Perth and Kinross
- Job Type: Food Science
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£60k + Package
- Date Posted: 21/06/2023
- Expiry Date: 28/07/2023
Location: Perth and Kinross
Salary: c£60k + Package
Factory Technical Manager position which will report into the Head of Technical on a fast moving and incredibly successful food manufacturing site which services B2B and all major retailers.
- You will need to have a minimum of HACCP Level 4, Food Safety Level 4.
- Food Science Degree is preferred but not an essential to this position.
- Ideally you will have a background working in factory facing roles that supply products into the major retailers.
- Need to have a background in food manufacturing, fast paced large sites.
- Ideally you will have experience of managing a team and/or individual and highlight strong examples of developing them.
- Desirable experience and knowledge include microbiology, train the trainer and fresh food processing.
- You will be working closely with and supporting the Head of Technical to ensure the site is always audit ready.
- Oversee the Quality Department. Developing team of QA’s / Technologists.
- Management of quality systems.
- Must have a proven background managing large teams and developing the skillsets of those on site.
- Career progression is on offer with this position whether that be on this site or across the group.
- As one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK they are suppliers to all the major retailers and B2B markets.
- Career progression is a given in this company, if you show you want it and work for it – they will make it happen!
If you would like to know more about this role then call Hannah McGrail directly on 01618327463 or email a copy of your CV too Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference #HM13503