- Location: Northwest England, Cheshire, Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £55K - £60K + benefits
- Date Posted: 13/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 14/04/2023
Our client is looking for a Lead Technical Manager to lead and develop a driven Technical and Quality team and to develop existing retailer relationships at their state of the art facility. It’s a great business and they are looking for high calibre individuals to join their senior team, the quality of their people is as important as their Quality standards of their products.
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: Northwest England, Cheshire, Greater Manchester
Salary: £55K – £60K + benefits
- Are you degree level qualified? Preferably with a Food Science BSc?
- Are you a highly motivated Technical Manager with strong chilled experience (high care/ low care) within the food manufacturing industry?
- Have you been responsible for applying 3rd party food safety standards dealing with the BRC accreditation process?
- Does your experience include working with major retailers & have strong technical policies and systems knowledge?
- Can you demonstrate your understanding of the principles and tools of Lean Manufacture?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- The Technical Manager role reports to the Site Director and is responsible for developing and leading the site Technical and new product introduction strategy and managing the team performance.
Duties will include:
- Managing the company’s site Quality and technical team to ensure that the products are to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications
- Developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by the BRC and major retailers
- Be customer facing on all technical issues, maintaining a positive proactive relationship with retailers
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by actively facilitating continuous improvement and deliver results
- My client is a progressive multi-site food manufacturer at the very forefront of their sector. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business on one of their key sites.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM12837hannah.email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463