- Location: Derbyshire
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Circa £70k
- Date Posted: 13/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 20/10/2023
Technical Manager/Head of Quality
Salary: Circa £70k
- Are you degree qualified with a several years’ experience as a Technical Manager within the food manufacturing industry?
- Can you demonstrate how you have improved Quality processes and systems?
- As a Technical Manager, have you been responsible for dealing with the BRC and retailers in relation to audits, etc?
- Has your career shown steady progression and promotion?
- Manage the company’s site Technical Quality team to ensure that the company’s products are manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications.
- Develop and maintain a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all the BRC and all major retailers.
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by supporting the senior team to continuously improve against standards.
- At the company’s manufacturing facility in Derbyshire, there is now a vacancy for a Head of Quality.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref LO/14114 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.