- Location: Newark area
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50k - £55k
- Date Posted: 30/11/2022
- Expiry Date: 07/01/2023
Technical Manager – Food Safety Lead
Location: Newark area
Salary: c£50k – £55k
Days – M-F
Are you looking for an immediate start? Are you a Technical Manager who is career-minded with good leadership skills, a hands-on attitude and experience within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment?
- Relevant qualifications are required. Degree preferred but not essential.
- Do you have extensive experience gained in a fast-paced food production environment?
- HAACP Level 3 and or Food Safety Level 3 or 4
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to organise and priorities, work on own initiative and part of a team
- Passionate about Food Safety and Quality
- Coach and Support teams to maintain the standards required and achieve KPI targets on site
- Provide support and contribute where necessary to enable prompt and comprehensive investigation and response to customer complaints and internal incidents to prevent re-occurrences.
- Lead site Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Threat Assessment (TACCP) Teams
- Ensure that requirements are considered in local change management, continuous improvement activity, capex project and PPCA initiatives, encouraging a right-first-time approach and ensuring FS&Q sign off is achieved.
To apply for this role contact Gemma Harris on 07399 934 816 or email Gemma a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GH12125