- Location: North Wales
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £55k
- Date Posted: 22/02/2023
- Expiry Date: 25/03/2023
Technical Manager – Food Manufacturing
Location: North Wales
Role: Technical Manager
- An established, multi-site business
- Supplying all major retailers
Reporting to the Site Director to lead and motivate the site Quality and Hygiene teams. To include amongst other responsibilities:
- Resolve any customer issues liaising with appropriate departments to reconcile.
- Carry out regular in-house audits across all factories; Hygiene and Health & Safety
- Liaise with Technical Director on larger technical approach of the business.
- Attend customer meetings and resolve actions arising from these.
- Hygiene risk assessments.
- Ensure all daily checks are carried out and kept up to date.
- Update and monitor HACCP system
- Assist with external audits conducted by suppliers
- Ensure that all activities meet internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Experience as a Technical Manger in a food manufacturing company is essential
- Be able to demonstrate working knowledge of food hygiene standards and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills essential – verbal and written
- Understanding of procedures for managing non-conformance
- Hands-on management style
To apply for this role please contact Amelia on email@example.com or alternatively on 01618327463 quoting reference AHC/12696