- Location: South Yorkshire
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £60k depending on experience
- Date Posted: 26/07/2022
- Expiry Date: 10/09/2022
Technical Manager – Food Manufacturing
I am working with my client to find a Technical Manager to join their expanding team. Is this you?
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: up to £60k depending on experience
- A leader in the market they supply
- Established company
- Growing and developing site
Reporting to the Operations Director to lead and motivate the sites Quality Assurance & Hygiene Teams. To include amongst other responsibilities:
- Coach and develop the quality and hygiene team
- Carry out regular in-house audits across all factories Hygiene and Health & Safety
- Attend customer meetings minute meetings and resolve actions arising from these.
- Working closely with operations and engineering with a collaborative approach
- Ensure all daily checks are carried out and kept up to date.
- Update and monitor HACCP system
- Assist with external audits conducted by suppliers
- Ensure that all activities meet internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Degree in Food Science or similar
- Previous technical experience including supervising/managing within the Food Industry
- Be able to demonstrate working knowledge of food hygiene standards and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills essential – verbal and written
- Understanding of procedures for managing non-conformance
What to do next: Click apply
Get in touch! If you think this role is for YOU email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with CH/11664 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463
Not for you? That’s ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link!