- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45k DOE
- Date Posted: 05/10/2023
- Expiry Date: 10/11/2023
Technical Manager – Food Manufacturing
Our client is looking for a strong Technical Manager to lead a driven quality team and develop existing retailer relationships.
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: c£45k DOE
- Are you a degree qualified Technical Manager with strong chilled experience within the food manufacturing industry?
- Have you been responsible for applying 3rd party food safety standards dealing with the BRC accreditation process?
- Does your experience include working with major retailer technical policies and systems?
- Can you demonstrate your understanding of the principles and tools of Lean Manufacture?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Technical Manager role reports to the General Manager and is responsible developing and leading the site quality and new product introduction strategy and managing the team performance.
Duties will include:
- Managing the company’s site Technical Quality team to ensure that the products are to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications
- Developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by the BRC and major retailers
- Implementing development of the site technical strategy, ensuring that improvement opportunities are identified and realised
- Be customer facing on all technical issue, maintaining a positive proactive relationship with retailers
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by actively facilitating continuous improvement
My client is a food manufacturer based in Greater Manchester, looking to expand.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref LO/14113 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463