- Location: West Sussex, Sussex, South Coast
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50k Car Allowance and Benefits
- Date Posted: 05/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 11/02/2023
Technical Manager – FMCG
Salary: c£50k Car Allowance and Benefits.
Location: West Sussex, Sussex, South Coast
Fantastic opportunity to join a UK leader in the respective category. The site is one of the biggest within the group with a very secure and strong onsite technical team.
- Must have exposure to both factory and customer facing technical management, ideally with
- Relevant qualifications are essential, including Lead Auditor training, HACCP, and Food Safety L4.
- Must have previously led internal and external audits.
- Previous experience of setting a site technical strategy and agenda.
- Can you influence at board level and across senior management?
- Can you demonstrate tangible achievements in the management of significant change programmes?
- The role of Technical Manager sits on the site senior management team and is accountable for setting and designing the technical strategy.
- You will maintain a site, commercial and consumer perspective always.
- The Technical Manager is responsible for ensuring all technical standards are met & ensuring that factory operation complies with all relevant site standards and food legislation and achieves the required levels of customer service and product quality.
- Looking to improve the Quality process controls and systems, the Technical Manager is also tasked with driving Technical based improvements across the site that result in cost savings.
- My client is a food manufacturer who is part of a big, successful group.
- They are a dynamic and people focussed business and offer great opportunities to progress your career for the right individual.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Hannah directly on 0161 832 7463 with reference HM12351