- Location: East Yorkshire
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £45k - £50k
- Date Posted: 13/07/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/08/2022
Location: East Yorkshire.
Salary: £45k – £50k.
Factory Technical Manager position which will grow into the site Technical Manager through clear succession planning and development. If you’re look to grow your career with one of the UK’s most rewarded food manufacturers get in touch!
- You will need to have a minimum of HACCP Level 4, Food Safety Level 4.
- Degree is preferred but not an essential to this position.
- Need to have a background in food manufacturing, fast paced large sites.
- Ideally you will have experience of managing a team and/or individual and highlight strong examples of developing them.
- Desirable experience and knowledge include microbiology, train the trainer and fresh food processing.
- You will be working closely with and supporting the site Technical Manager to ensure the site is always audit ready.
- Oversee the Quality Department. Developing team of QA’s / Technologists.
- Management of quality systems.
- Must have a proven background managing large teams and developing the skillsets of those on site.
- Career progression is on offer with this position whether that be on this site or across the group.
- As one of the largest food manufacturers in the UK they are suppliers to all the major retailers.
- Site has recently just had a stream of investment to upgrade all facilities.
- Career progression is a given in this company, if you show you want it and work for it – they will make it happen!
If you would like to know more about this role then call Hannah McGrail directly on 07450406505 or email a copy of your CV too Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference #HM10384