- Location: West Midlands
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£55-63k
- Date Posted: 13/02/2024
- Expiry Date: 15/03/2024
This is a great opportunity for a career-minded Technical Manager to join a food manufacturer where you will have a real influence on the quality strategy.
Job Title: Site Technical Manager
Location: West Midlands
Technical Manager – The Candidate:
- Do you have experience at a Senior Quality Management level in a food manufacturing environment, including high care and high risk?
- Do you have experience of managing and developing an established team?
- Can you motivate and inspire a team?
- Are you degree qualified or similar in a relevant subject, e.g. Food Safety, Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology or similar?
- Are you qualified in HACCP management techniques and application?
- Have you got proven experience working with the UK’s major retailers?
- Have you got excellent communication skills, verbal and written?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
Technical Manager – The Role:
- This is a days-based role, managing the QA/Technical department of a busy and growing food manufacturing facility.
- This is a small site so you will have a varied role with lots of autonomy.
- Reporting to the Head of Technical, you will ensure that all the Quality systems and procedures are maintained.
- You will be responsible for managing the auditing process, including internal auditors, and be a key player in managing the relationship with retailers.
- You will train and develop your team, delegating accountabilities and ensuring the highest quality products leave the site.
- A well-known food group with a reputation for quality products.
- A family owned, ambitious company who have a real commitment to quality and people
To apply for this brand new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref LO/15261 to lois,email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.