- Location: Kent
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£65,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
- Date Posted: 24/01/2024
- Expiry Date: 23/02/2024
c£65,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
Job Reference: GG/15747
This is an opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding food manufacturer supplying the major retailers with chilled ready-to-eat products.
This is a fast-paced environment operating to the highest Technical standards. You will play a key role in a dynamic, high performing team.
- Manage and lead the Quality Plan focused on quality improvement of compliance and product.
- Manage the Customer Technical Team and Compliance team to ensure Customer requirements are always maintained.
- Collaborate with the Commercial and Procurement teams to ensure a consist quality and service level focused message is communicated to the customers.
- Collaborate with the QA, and Production teams on creating and implementing quality practices and GMP to ensure product is right first time.
- Ensure management of our certified management systems (including food safety and health & safety), guaranteeing that they are fit for purpose and compliant with current legislation.
- Enabling the monitoring of customer standards and to ensure compliance and industry best practices are upheld.
- Effectively manage Technical Customer Facing and Compliance team members (including team meetings, undertaking performance reviews, completing team administration, managing ad hoc HR issues, recruitment, and training/development activities).
- Develop, train, maintain and support the team to ensure business needs are met, including the development of a multiskilled team function.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on compliance and quality to the company, team members and other parties.
- Ensure the business has the latest updates on customer policies, legislation, regulations, scientific information and technological developments.
- Introduce an attitude of continuous improvement and highlight as a priority for all in the QA team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ideally with HACCP level 4 or above
- Ideally with TACCP/ VACCP training
- Ideally with a food related or scientific degree
- Lead Assessor Audit qualified or internal audit trained
- Previous Technical experience with major quality leading retailers
- Previous Technical experience of FMCG food related manufacturing operations
- Experience of working with certified management systems, BRCGS, ISO45001
- Ability to interact with high profile customers
- Awareness of ethical trading requirements
If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, click ‘apply now’ to be considered.
Or contact Gilbert Gregory on 02037943983 or 07487732962 or email@example.com quoting reference GG/15747.