- Location: Essex
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£65k DOE
- Date Posted: 13/10/2023
- Expiry Date: 17/11/2023
Job Title: Technical Manager – Food Manufacturing
Salary: c£65k DOE
- Must have experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Degree educated in a food related discipline is desirable.
- HACCP Lv4 & Food Safety LV4 desirable.
- Must have previously lead internal and external audits.
- Previous experience of setting a site technical strategy and agenda.
- Hands-on management style.
- The role of Technical Manager sits on the site senior management team and is accountable for setting and designing the technical strategy.
- The Technical Manager is responsible for ensuring all technical standards are met & ensuring that factory operation complies with all relevant site standards and food legislation and achieves the required levels of customer service and product quality.
- Looking to improve the Quality process controls and systems, the Technical Manager is also tasked with driving Technical based improvements across the site that result in cost savings.
- My client is an established business who supply major players in the industry.
- A a dynamic and people focussed business with a fantastic culture.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Hannah directly on 01618327463 with reference AHC/14598