- Location: Suffolk, Norfolk, Bury St Edmunds, Thetford, Swaffham, Ipswich, Newmarket, Diss
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £42k+Days Based Monday to Friday
- Date Posted: 15/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 21/04/2023
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Technical Manager/ Senior Quality Manager
Location: Suffolk, Norfolk, Bury St Edmunds, Thetford, Swaffham, Ipswich, Newmarket, Diss
Salary: £42k+Days Based Monday to Friday
Are you a Quality Manager ready for your next step into a Technical Manager role ?
We have a fantastic role based commutable from Suffolk / Norfolk. Working for a Super talented Operations Director who wants to strengthen his Technical team, they want someone who is highly motivated and wants to develop themselves and grow with their highly successful business.
Are you able to drive standards to meet BRC and retailer audit requirements and are you looking for your next challenge?
- As Technical Manager you will be a key member of the SMT of this key site, managing the site technical team and ensuring that the company’s products are manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all the BRC and all major retailers.
- Working with the Operations Director to developing the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value.
- Be customer facing on all technical issues and support the commercial team.
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by supporting the FGM and senior team to continuously improve against standards.
- Have you several years’ experience working as Quality Manager ready to make the next step food manufacturing ?
- As a Technical / Quality Manager, have you experience in leading BRC audits, etc?
- You will have an excellent track record of managing teams, building capability, addressing any issues effectively and in compliance with legislative and company policies and procedures.
- You will be Self-motivated and highly resilient.
- Demonstrate a solid level of numeracy – able to calculate and report on performance and shift KPI’s and present to the board and customers
- My client is a highly successful food business, lots of investment and a great team,
- My client will offer excellent career development opportunities for those with ambition.
To apply for this exciting exclusive role, please send a copy of your CV quoting MC12853 for a confidential discussion, call me Max.Cable@silven.co.uk mobile 07792 465247.