- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50,000
- Date Posted: 19/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2022
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Working as a Technical Manager within a Food Manufacturing company based in Greater Manchester.
- To take the Technical lead in defining and implementing the food safety requirements for the site production facility.
- Ensure compliance to all Food Safety legislation and customer requirements on site.
- Manage and maintain quality management systems associated with the production of food on site.
- Maintain site BRC accreditation
- Implement HACCP study and develop HACCP plan for new products production
- Assist with the development of Technical Strategy for the business
- Degree qualification in Food Science/Technology discipline
- Proven track record working in quality/technical management within FMCG high risk categories.
- Previous experience in a Technical Manager role
- UK Retailer experience
- Excellent working knowledge of BRC, HACCP, TACCP, VACCP & multiple retailer requirements
- HACCP Level 3
- Experience with MAP packaging would be an advantage.
- Project Management Skills
- A growing FMCG company based in Greater Manchester
If you are interested in hearing more about this role the contact Lois Osborne on 0161 832 7463 or email Lois directly at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LO11940