- Location: Kent, Hampshire, South East
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: DOE
- Date Posted: 22/09/2021
- Expiry Date: 22/10/2021
Location: South-East, Hampshire, Kent.
Salary: DOE + Car Allowance & 10% Bonus.
Are you a Technical Manager who is career-minded with good leadership skills, a hands-on attitude and experience within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment? Can you go further?
- Relevant qualifications are required. Degree preferred but not essential.
- Do you have extensive experience gained in a fast-paced food production environment
- Good understanding of the ISO and HACCP quality systems, quality philosophies and techniques.
- Ideally you will have a corporate membership of appropriate professional body.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation and food industry standards, familiar with Food Safety, Allergen Control, Microbiology and Quality Assurance.
- Can you demonstrate a clear, hands on and engaging style of communication?
- Drive and implement robust Technical Standards, Systems and Processes in line with the site’s Operational Vision and Group Strategy.
- Lead and develop the site Food Safety Culture, ensuring that all direct and indirect reports are aware of their responsibilities towards the maintaining and improvement of this culture.
- Manage the Quality Team, Innovation Team and site hygiene and pest control activities based at dual sites.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in all areas of the operation, guaranteeing compliance with relevant legislative, customer, product, and Health & Safety standards.
- Very much on the upward path with investment on board and a clear plan for the future of the business.
- One the UK leaders in their category product with lots of opportunities to develop your career alongside some of the brightest technical minds in food and drink.
To apply for this role contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406050 or email Hannah a copy of your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HM9814