- Location: Surrey
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c £45-50k
- Date Posted: 05/05/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/06/2022
Technical Liaison Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a bright and driven Technical individual to join a leading, award winning food business. This company supplies their quality products into all the major retailers – both private label and brand.
Reporting to the Head of Technical you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with quality, safety and legality requirements ensuring that UK retailer and customer expectations are exceeded at all times!
- Managing several key customer accounts – policies, products, packaging and legislative changes and updates.
- Liaising with suppliers, managing quality and technical issues relevant to key accounts to ensure they are audit ready every day.
- Management of internal QMS and maintaining BRC certification.
- Ensure prompt responses for customer requests e.g. gap analysis, risk assessments, specifications.
- Ensure customer / retailer COP are followed by suppliers.
- Degree educated in Food Science or similar discipline.
- HACCP L3 (4 is preferable), Food Hygiene, BRC and FSSC Lead Auditor certified.
- Experienced managing both internal and third party supplier audits.
- Experience of working in a food manufacturing business and supplying UK retailers.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Willingness to travel – both UK and overseas regularly.
- Well organised and the ability to remain calm under pressure
My client invests heavily in the personal development and growth of its employees both through internal and external training. Full support in any areas necessary will be provided.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting KG/11160 or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170.