- Location: Central Scotland
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Six figure package
- Date Posted: 09/09/2021
- Expiry Date: 07/10/2021
Are you a Senior Technical Professional within the Food Manufacturing sector with extensive experience of driving and implementing a multi-site technical strategy? My client, a manufacturer of branded and own label food products is looking for you.
- You will have extensive experience of formatting, articulating and delivering a clear Technical, Compliance and R&D strategy, in a multi-site food manufacturing business.
- You need significant leadership experience , demonstrating strategic thinking and an action orientated approach.
- Degree qualified, you will also have experience of Health & Safety, Quality Management and Environmental Management.
- A credible professional, you will represent the company at Senior Government and industry forums, whilst building a strong network of external relationships.
- You will develop and implement the Company’s Technical and Compliance strategy, to ensure the company policy and standards adapt and improve to minimise risk from emerging issues, and new regulations.
- To develop and implement an Integrated Management System that efficiently and effectively manages Health and Safety, Food Safety and Quality, and Environmental standards, procedures, and instructions throughout the Company.
- To identify and implement technical continuous improvement programmes to drive company performance, and to provide support and expertise to local improvement programmes.
- To provide technical direction and expertise to the Management Board, Commercial, NPD, and Supply Chain Teams
- To lead the Company’s technical and regulatory relationship with regulatory government bodies, technical industry forums and groups, and customer technical team to develop beneficial outcomes.
- My client is a market-leading food and drink manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Technical Director to join this progressive business.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/TD526 firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.