- Location: Heywood
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Salary: c. £25,000
- Date Posted: 08/12/2021
- Expiry Date: 15/01/2022
Salary c. £25,000
Job reference: FE/10220
Are you looking for a new opportunity to begin your technical career in the food industry? Initially a family-owned business which has been taken over by a successful US company. They are looking for a Technical Assistant to join their team.
This new position offers lots of career prospects to progress and shape an exciting career in food safety and compliance, within a supportive and friendly environment.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of 7 and will report to the Director of Food Safety, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing product specification system by ensuring all data is up to date and accurate
- Managing supplier approval system by ensuring all relevant details (eg. ethical, environmental, GFSI) are kept up to date
- Managing and update information and details on packaging
- Assisting the Technical Managers in the development of customer product specifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in the food industry
- Educated to a high level (degree preferred)
- Experienced in analysing data (this could be as part of a degree)
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com with FE/10220 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.