- Location: Aberdeen / Scotland
- Job Type: Technical
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £35k
- Date Posted: 07/08/2023
- Expiry Date: 08/09/2023
Technical Account Coordinator
Location: Aberdeen / Scotland
Salary: up to £35k
(Job Ref: AD/13616)
Customer Technical Manager to join a 5th generation National Food Manufacturing company in Scotland to advise, manage and maintain all technical information to meet present and expected customer and legal requirements.
- Previous Food Manufacturing experience
- Proven track record of relationships with major UK Supermarkets
- Experience being the face of the company
- Ownership and support during new product development from innovation to product launch
- Manage all technical customer visits to site and within the supply base. Ensure all customer meetings are attended and a summary with next steps / actions communicated and managed within the business
- Ensure all customer technical KPI’s and scorecards are kept up to date and communicated proactively to the customer on time
- Lead customer initiatives, ensuring projects are communicated effectively and within the agreed timescales
- As one of the largest national food manufacturers in the UK they are suppliers to all the major retailers and B2B markets.
- Career progression is a given in this company, if you show you want it and work for it – they will make it happen!
If you would like to know more about this role then call Amanda Dolan directly on 01618327463 or email a copy of your CV too firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #AD/13616