- Location: Cheshire
- Job Type: HR - Human Resources
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£40k travel expenses paid & benefits.
- Date Posted: 29/06/2023
- Expiry Date: 04/08/2023
Talent Development Manager
Based – Dual Site, North Wales & Cheshire
Salary – c£40k travel expenses paid & benefits.
An award-winning and rapidly expanding business is offering an exciting opportunity to join our team as a People and Development Manager. With a people-centric approach and commitment to values, they are seeking a passionate individual to support on the full People agenda.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for line managers, providing guidance on escalated or complex People-related queries in compliance with best practices, company procedures, and legislation.
- Collaborate with the People Coordinator to identify employees with potential absence concerns, manage absence cases, and facilitate return-to-work plans in conjunction with Occupational Health.
- Partner with line managers to address performance management and employee relations issues, ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and adherence to ACAS best practices.
- Adhere to company procedures concerning salary increases, department transfers, and other relevant processes.
- Review the leaver process, including exit interview feedback, to identify and implement process improvements.
- Manage the weekly and monthly People reporting processes, maintaining accurate information consistently.
- Lead internal communications by maintaining engaging activities on the company’s internal system, Mo, and internal notice boards.
- Oversee the delivery of the company’s employee engagement plan activities, such as the annual engagement survey, quarterly briefings, and listening groups.
- Provide timely People information to support internal and external audits.
- Drive continuous improvement projects related to the Company People Handbook, Policies, and Procedures to ensure best practices are maintained.
- Ensure colleagues have access to development, training, and succession opportunities, including delivering training modules as required.
- Manage the Apprenticeship levy to maximize its value for the business.
- Deliver monthly People updates to the Exec, providing engaging content that supports the overall business strategy.
- Support the People Director in implementing the sites’ People Strategy and Plan.
- Assist the People Team with broader business change projects and contribute to the delivery of the People Plan.
- Act as an ambassador for the Company’s Vision and Values, promoting the Value Award processes.
- Ideally you will be degree educated.
- It is desirable for you to have a CIPD Level 7 Qualification or equivalent.
- You will need to have exemplary experience gained within a HR capacity for FMCG / Food Manufacturing environments.
- You will need to have an understanding and strong knowledge of UK employment and its application.
- Good Literacy & Numeracy skills, along with PC Literacy.
- You will have high levels of emotional intelligence.
To apply for this position please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HM13556 or alternatively call Hannah directly on 07377424997.