- Location: Norfolk
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Circa £60,000
- Date Posted: 16/11/2023
- Expiry Date: 15/12/2023
Job Title: Supply Planner
Salary: Circa £60,000
Job Reference LM/15247
Are you a dedicated and results-driven professional with a passion for the food industry? We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Manager in Norfolk. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
- Collect data from various sources and develop
- Produce S & OP presentation pack and Chair S & OP
- Participate in weekly meetings with inter-company colleagues to discuss stock
- Provide master data
- Involvement in the annual budget process.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Proven, accurate data entry
- Ability to read, understand, analyse, and report data.
- Experience of a similar role within an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience working as a Supply Chain Administrator and excellent knowledge of Supply Chain systems and terminology.
- If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, click ‘apply now’ to be considered.
- Or contact Lamar Moller on 0203 794 3982 or 07852 235 882 or email@example.com quoting reference LM/15247.