- Location: West London and hybrid
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Contract
- Salary: c£65K + benefits
- Date Posted: 20/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2022
Supply Chain Project Manager – 12 month FTC
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Supply Chain Project Manager
Location: West London and hybrid
Salary: c£65K + benefits
My client is a globally recognised brand and is the largest player in its field.
With a real emphasis on people development and determined strategic growth they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Supply Chain Project Manager to look at supply chain transformation opportunities. They truly are a company who strive to be the best in all they do and are an exciting business to work for!
- We’re looking for a graduate calibre Supply Chain professional from an FMCG or retail or food manufacturing background.
- Experience of project management and influencing multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- A strong analytical approach
- You’ll have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards.
- You need a demonstrated track record of balancing multiple supply chain projects with examples of tangible improvements you have made.
- As a key member of the Supply Chain team you will look for supply chain innovation opportunities and deliver business cases to the leadership team.
- Working cross functionally and co-ordinating projects you will look at cost benefits, customer needs and regulatory requirements across Europe.
- You will support senior managers in implementing supply chain solutions and make recommendations to influence strategies.
- Understanding full end to end supply chain and all its complexities is crucial to being successful in this role.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this leading business , please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/SCD to email@example.com or call Emma on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.