- Location: South London
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50-55k + bens
- Date Posted: 23/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
Supply Chain Manager
Due to a company restructure my client is looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to be based at their chilled food facility in South London. The business is growing from strength to strength so this role will play a hugely important part of the plans for the coming years!
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: South London
Salary: c£50-55k + bens
- To facilitate the coordination of the day to day running of the Supply Chain processes.
- Ensuring compliance and system optimisation in conjunction with despatch, receiving sites & logistic stakeholders acting as the link between all functions.
- Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, you will work closely with the retailers in terms of ensuring all orders are despatched on time & in full.
- Manage the warehouse and stores stock to ensure they are managed within in the agreed standard.
- Drive efficiency and productivity improvements, reducing cost and maximising quality & availability to the customer
- Encourage proactive supplier/procurement relationships and ways of working using business vendor performance database to drive down customer related quality and service issues.
- Ensures and demonstrate full traceability of raw materials and packaging from goods in to final wrapped product
- Do you have experience in a Supply Chain role in a Food manufacturing environment?
- Strong experience in working with Excel, SAP, System 21 and MRP systems
- Ability to demonstrate numerical and analytical competencies
- Has your role incorporated demand planning, capacity planning and customer service?
- Can you clearly demonstrate your organisational, planning, communication and influencing skills?
- My client is a branded and own label food manufacturer who uses only premium and ethically sourced ingredients in their fantastic range of products.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/SCMSL to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07399 935 170