- Location: Central/South London
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50K - £60K + Benefits
- Date Posted: 01/02/2023
- Expiry Date: 04/03/2023
Supply Chain Manager – Food & Drink/Retail
My client is a well known Food Restaurant Group and is keen to speak to ambitious, driven and experienced Supply Chain Managers.
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Central/South London
Salary: c£50K – £60K + Benefits
- Do you have experience in a Supply Chain Management role in a Food/Retail/Manufacturing environment?
- Has your role incorporated Planning, Logistics, Procurement and Stock control?
- Can you clearly demonstrate your organisational, planning, communication and influencing skills?
- Are you a self-starter, happy to challenge the way things work?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will focus on the development of the supply chain systems to ensure the most effective supply chain for this well known group.
- Working with suppliers and distribution partners to ensure stock availability and delivery of all products food and non-food.
- Key contact for all suppliers to ensure product availability and continuity of supply.
- Key contact for all Restaurants logistics queries.
- Working with international partners to export products and manage complexity in the supply chain. Opportunity to work with local teams to establish the future international supply chain.
- Managing the reduction of waste in the supply chain and restaurants
- Responsible for analysing supply chain data and performance. Management of suppliers’ KPIS and leading the quarterly KPI meetings
- Find cost effective solutions for supply chain processes and improve ways of working.
- My client is a food restaurant group with a fantastic reputation for quality.
- With ambitious growth plans this is a great time to join and be part of this brand leading business.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/SCMLG to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 465955.