- Location: Suffolk
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to £60k depending on experience
- Date Posted: 03/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 12/11/2022
Supply Chain Manager
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Salary: Up to £60k
- Responsible for all on/ off site aspects of logistics. Making sure that each stage of the distribution process is progressing on time, on budget and to the right standards
- Lead the team to instil a culture of engagement, continuous improvement, and lean working, improving the overall efficiency.
- Identification and planning of a 3rd party distribution network for products
- Manage the performance of the 3rd party provider in terms of end customer service level and be the escalation contact for issues with 3rd party distribution
- Broad commercial experience with a strong understanding of costs within a business.
- Experience managing a team, strong communicator and supportive of staff reporting into them.
- Drive efficient daily operations and encourage smarter/ quicker communication between departments
- Solid background in the food industry to look to find cost and time saving solutions
- A very well-established ingredients company with over 100 years’ experience in the industry
- Great career prospects and opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this role the contact Hannah McGrail on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah directly at email@example.com quoting reference #HM11890