- Location: Kent
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£60K + Car Allowance & Bonus.
- Date Posted: 15/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 25/10/2023
Supply Chain Manager
My client is a well-known Food Group and is keen to speak to ambitious, driven and experienced Supply Chain Managers.
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Salary: c£60K + Car Allowance & Bonus.
- Do you have experience in a Supply Chain Management role in a Food/Retail/Manufacturing environment?
- Has your role incorporated Planning, Logistics, Procurement and Stock control?
- Can you clearly demonstrate your organisational, planning, communication and influencing skills?
- Do you have experience in developing a committed supply chain team?
- Do you have planning systems implementation experience?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will focus on the development of the supply chain systems to ensure the most effective supply chain.
- The role will incorporate Planning, Purchasing & Logistics and raw material supply.
- You will develop demand-to-build processes in order to improve supply and planning accuracy to ensure customer satisfaction and optimal stockholding.
- Driving efficiency and productivity improvements, you will be tasked with reducing cost and maximising quality & availability to the customer.
- Looking after & managing the whole supply chain function ensuring all processes & procedures are in place.
- My client is a major manufacturing company supplying innovative products to the consumer markets.
- With ambitious strategic projects and plans in place this is a great time to join and be part of this quality focussed business.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM/14141 to email@example.com for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463