- Location: Essex
- Job Type: Supply Chain/Logistics/Inventory
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £45,000 (with flex for the right candidate)
- Date Posted: 12/01/2022
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2022
Supply Chain Manager
£45,000 (with flex for the right candidate)
Job number: LF/10337
Do you want to join a business that has doubled in growth in just over 12 months? With an ever-expanding product range and increasing customers that want to work with the business. There is no better time to join a growing business that is big on promoting from within.
- Provide strong leadership for the supply chain team, be the link between departments.
- Make decisions in your department and take some pressure off the senior managers.
- Keep stock value low as possible.
- Try to keep to the forecasting program that is agreed.
- Try ensure the availability of goods in consistent.
- Present ideas to all parts of the business and be a senior figure in the absence other managers.
- Freight and shipping experience is highly favourable.
£45,000 (this will flex for the right candidate) The hiring manager looks after their team, assessing staff on yearly basis. They strive for increases in salary for staff that hit their agreed targets. Multiple employees have had salary increases year on year, with some increasing up to 30% since they joined the business. Senior management have worked there way up from junior positions. This is the perfect place to expand your career and grow with the business.
If you think this role is of interest to you please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can call Silven on 0161 832 7463 quoting the job number LF/10337 or ask for Louis.